Human Factors Two-Day Train the Trainers Virtual Workshop
Virtual course using the Zoom Platform
Price £1000 + VAT
Suitable for senior healthcare staff, including those in educational, patient safety and risk roles.
Small group work to encourage meaningful discussion.
Course facilitated by two senior healthcare professionals with significant experience in human factors and clinical education.
About this course
We understand that many healthcare professionals already have experience in clinical education, and the design of our course reflects this. We therefore focus on the additional challenges of educating a multi-professional group.
This two-day course has been designed to ensure you will gain a deep and rigorous understanding of human factors in relation to healthcare and patient safety. However, no prior human factors training is required, as in our experience, healthcare professionals attending this course easily grasp these concepts, as our teaching resonates with their own real-world experiences.
This course will train you to teach applied human factors modules through a variety of methods, including virtual mini-teaches with facilitated peer review feedback, advanced debrief techniques and more formal classroom teaching. We ensure that your human factors training is accessible to a multi-professional group.
“Very reactive teaching-very skilled facilitators who were able to establish a good group dynamic and involve all group members in discussions”
This package includes:
• Course materials pack: Includes relevant module instructions and workbook, posters, clinical scenarios, peer review tool and workshop materials.
• USB with ppt module slide set, pdf posters, videos, module instructions
• Rights for use of course materials within your organisation only. Not for commercial use.
• High quality course content informed by our expert team of chartered ergonomist and patient safety advisors
• Post-course information to further develop your understanding
• Email support from Being Human in Healthcare Ltd for six months
• Membership of the Being Human in Healthcare Network
“Jess and Jen, your enthusiasm for your subject is infectious and inspiring. I have taken so many ideas from your training that I will put into practice…” Consultant Surgeon
New Dates – 14 and 15 Jan 2021BOOK NOW
Or contact us directly for bookings via purchase orderWe can also deliver this course within your organisation, please contact us to discuss your requirements.