Human Factors for Frontline Staff
One day course held within your organisation
Suitable for all frontline staff including nurses, doctors, allied health practitioners and health care assistants.
Small interactive group setting to facilitate meaningful discussion.
Course facilitated by two senior healthcare professionals with significant experience in human factors and clinical education. Includes practical tools to take away.
• applying human factors principles to optimise staff performance and wellbeing, helping to keep patients safe
• a proactive approach to embed human factors into everyday work
• the impact of incivility and hierarchy on patient safety
• how to work towards a Just Culture
• stress, communication, teamwork, situational awareness and assertiveness
• how to use human factors concepts and tools within your work
“Excellent content, the teaching was at a good pace. Very interactive and constructive discussions…”
We deliver this course within your organisation.
Contact us to make a booking